1.) I found this stylist website using Google http://alexandrastylist.com/ . This personal stylist name is Alexandra Suzanne Greenawalt, based from New York City . She has over ten years of experience and has worked with some of the top celebrities and photographers over the years. She also works with individuals with serious in need of serious fashion help.
2.) Are you in need of a new you? You may just need a little change in your appearance to get you where you want to be! My name is Julia and for ten thousand dollars and six months I can turn you into a fashion expert. This fourteen session fashion intervention will include wardrobe clarity, a day shopping, make up lessons with top make up artist, a look book, tailoring appointments as needed, a new you, and much more! You will feel confident by the time I’m through with you!
3.) In my research of stylist I found that I can charge ten thousand dollar for fourteen sessions over six months. The price varies with the abilities and experiences of the stylist I believe.
4.) Well as you have read multiple times before in my blog; I could charge ten grand for fourteen sessions. Since I am not very experienced, connected, or know I would charge around 3,000 for fourteen sessions.
5.) If I were Ms.Harris’ personal stylist I would dress her based off of her conservative and classy tastes. I would pick out darker clothing with pops of colors or bold accessories. I would also add heels into her wardrobe. The price I would charge Ms.Harris would be 2,000 dollars for a half year session.
No comments:
Post a Comment